[fyeg_gen-l] CDN SC Romania 3rd URGENT Call for participants!

Aleksandar Jovanovic aleksandar at cdnee.org
Fri Jul 22 11:08:39 CEST 2005

3rd ROUND - URGENT!

Dear friends,

(please forward this e mail to other lists and individuals that might be interested)

CDN - Cooperation and Development Network Eastern Europe is announcing a THIRD round call for the participants for the Summer Camp "Empowering young people to help prevent human trafficking in Eastern Europe". Unfortunately we did not receive yet enough applications so we still have more places left for this summer camp!

Summer Camp will take place in Constantia, Romania from  to 5th to 12th of August 2005 and will be hosted by the our member organisation Romanian Young Greens.

So, if you feel motivated and would like to participate at this event please send us your application to aleksandar at cdnee.org BEFORE 28th of July 2005!

ALL INFORMATION SO FAR including the financial conditions are available at: http://www.cdnee.org/projects/2005/summercamp.htm

We advice you to apply as early as possible since prep team will be deciding on applications that have arrived every few days (progressively). As well we would advice you to  take time to write the applications since motivation and interest have been prep team's major selection criteria.

Best regards,

Aleksandar Jovanovic

CDN Office

www.cdnee.org

p.s. This event is supported financially by Council of Europe Youth Foundation and Green Forum, Sweden and German Ministry of Foreign affairs.