[fyeg_gen-l] FYEG Gen List turned into Receivers List - Alternatives for Posting

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 01:41:11 CEST 2005

Dear Friends,

Since the FYEG General List will soon be turned into a "receivers list" of
the FYEG newsletter / we will not be able to post anymore to this list - see
below - ,

I would like to take the initiative to remind and suggest joining the
following e-mail lists to anyone that might be interested in having the
option to post e-mails freely within our young green communities :

- The mailinglist of FYEGs sister organisation "Cooperation and Development
Network Eastern Europe " - http://www.cdnee.org :

- The Sustainable Solidarity Mailing List

Subscribe: sustainable_solidarity-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Other Mailing Lists :

There are also other FYEG mailing lists listed on

There is also the FYEG forum:

http://www.fyeg.org/phpBB2/

LETS NOT LOOSE TOUCH WITH EACH OTHER !!!

Cordially,

Dante. http://www.oikoumene.be/dantegabryell