[fyeg_gen-l] invitation to summer camp (1st week of Aug)

Sascha Bachmann sascha at fyeg.org
Sat Jul 9 16:03:13 CEST 2005

Hi,

to all green anarchists on this list and those, who just look for an
alternative way of life:

In the middle of Europe from July 30 to August 7 the anarchist summer camp
will take place on a castle called Lutter. It will be mostly in German with
translation into English if requested.

All questions you might have (location, programm, fee...) will be answered
on this webpage:
www.free.de/a-camp/2005/

If you've got any questions left, just ask me.

Direct-promotion part: +++ The camp is an unique chance to make our ideas
come true. How is it possible to live non-violent, ecological and social?
So many people with same values are not offen at one place. Everything is
possible, if we just do it! +++

Hope to see you at the A-camp in three weeks!
Sascha

P.S.: Please forward to those, who could be interessted.