[fyeg_gen-l] London attacks

Bulgarian Young Greens young_greens at mail.bg
Fri Jul 8 00:20:50 CEST 2005

We are deeply shocked by the latest news concerning the barbarous terrorist
acts in London, lead to hundreds of casualties and a big number of wounded
people.

We accept this inhuman act as a violation against all human nations and the
value bases of the humanity, done in a moment, when the leaders of the
countries of G8 are joining their forces in a quest for solutions of vitally
important issues for the fortune of humanity.

The Youth Club of Bulgarian Green Party explicitly blames all the forms of
terrorism, no matter its aims and motives. We confirm our deep confidence
for the need of unity, determination and common actions in the fight against
terrorism.

Please accept our deepest condolence.

Youth Club of Bulgarian Green Party