[fyeg_gen-l] [CDN Info] London blasts!

Dorien Keizer dorienkeizer at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 8 13:46:45 CEST 2005

Dear friends,

what you say about seeing things in perspective is very true, but on the
longer term. I believe logic is a good thing to use when analysing the
things which happened yesterday, but it's not time to analyse yet.

Last night I was sitting around with a group of Young Greens here in
Scotland when one of the London YGs found out that a good friend of his had
travelled on one of the exploding tube trains and noone had heard from her
all day. This is a time to be shocked and emotional and not reasonable at
all.

We should struggle for a just world in which no genocides take place and
when they do it should be all over the media, but the timing for this
struggle should make sure that you don't hurt the presently affected people
even more unnecessarily. Perspectives are good but not today.

Take care,

Dorien