[fyeg_gen-l] CDN Summer Camp Romania - Call for the PARTICIPANTS (2nd and final round)

Aleksandar Jovanovic aleksandar at cdnee.org
Fri Jul 1 00:04:31 CEST 2005

Dear friends,

CDN - Cooperation and Development Network Eastern Europe is announcing a SECOND and FINAL round call for the participants for the Summer Camp "Empowering young people to help prevent human trafficking in Eastern Europe".

Summer Camp will take place in Constantia, Romania from  to 5th to 12th of August 2005 and will be hosted by the our member organisation Romanian Young Greens.

So, if you feel motivated and would like to participate at this event please send us your application to claudia at cdnee.org and aleksandar at cdnee.org BEFORE 15th of July 2005!

Application form and the call for participants is attached to this message (as well available at www.cdnee.org).

We advice you to apply as early as possible since prep team will be deciding on applications that have arrived every few days (progressively). As well we would advice you to  take time to write the applications since motivation and interest have been prep team's major selection criteria.

Round 1 info:

***********************************

During round 1 prep team for the summer camp has selected 30 participants out of 47 applications we have received (still around 50-60 places left). Bellow you will find a list of applicants for round 1. In case you have applied and your name is not listed bellow you will have to apply again for round 2!

Results of the round 1 will be announced to applicants at latest on Monday, 4th of July.

***********************************

Best regards,

Aleksandar Jovanovic

CDN Office

www.cdnee.org

p.s. This event is supported financially by Council of Europe Youth Foundation and Green Forum, Sweden at present

************************************

LIST OF APPLICANTS FOR ROUND 1

      No. Country Surname First Name
      1 Belgium Van Eemeren Jan
      2 Spain - Canary Islands Rodriguez Baez Juan Francisco
      3 Sweden Grändås Ida
      4 Azerbaijan Haji Tofik
      5 Czech Republic Holý Radovan
      6 SCG - Serbia Manojlovic Mirjana