[fyeg_gen-l] Ecosprinter - reminder

Natalie Debono ndebono at onvol.net
Mon Jan 31 20:52:10 CET 2005

Hey You Green Person,

As you know, another issue of Ecosprinter will be published for before
the General Assembly. It will contain an introduction of the candidates
for the new Executive Committee.

Some candidates have already sent their half page, but not all. As your
guest editor, I would like to remind you that the DEADline for these
introductions is 14th of February.

We can still use articles as well !! Eg. about the devastating effect of
'Finding Nemo' on the clownfish population in ocean or about the illegal
nuclear strategies of NATO :-)

Also I would like to urge you to kick the butt of your international
secretary or lookalike to send me a short update of what goes on in your
MO?

Feel free to remind me to remind you !

On behalf of the Ecosprinter Board

Jan