[fyeg_gen-l] Useful resource for all projects - A New Year of Projects Begins

markus petz councillortothewise at yahoo.de
Mon Jan 31 18:56:33 CET 2005

Habe d'Ehre

As you may know I get involved every now and again in
running projects. Often there are problems with
participants droping out or even partners from certain
coutries needing to be replaced.

Anyway

www.projectsareus.org

is a new site that may be useful in helping you
develop projects and deal with some of the problems
that arise.

Now it is quite new so quite limited in amount of
people using it. However it is really simple to
navigate around and quite comprehensive. One to watch
for the future. Check it out.

Ciao!

Markus