[fyeg_gen-l] Fwd: [fyeg_ec-l] FW: Green/EFA Lisbon Day 15 February - Invitation

markus petz councillortothewise at yahoo.de
Mon Jan 31 12:55:20 CET 2005

Please note that if YOU WANT TO GO TO THESE it is best
if you can apply under an European Free Alliance or
European Green Party hat. I think priority will be
given to those people though that does not necessarily
exclude you.

If you want to go under an FYEG hat (we are Observer
Party Members of the EGP) then you need to ask the
FYEG EC before applying.

thanks

markus Petz