[fyeg_gen-l] Fwd: MASTER'S PRORGAM IN ENERGY AND RESOURCES

Konstantin Scherbakov koss at gmx.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 08:59:31 CET 2005

Hi People,

FYI, someone might be interesting

BR,
Koss

---------- Ïåðåñûëàåìîå ïèñüìî ----------
Îò:                  Martijn Rietbergen <m.g.rietbergen at chem.uu.nl>
Ê:                   koss at gmx.co.uk
À òàêæå ê:
Âðåìÿ ñîçäàíèÿ:      Wed, 26 Jan 2005 14:04:48 +0100
Òåìà:                MASTER'S PRORGAM IN ENERGY AND RESOURCES
Ïðèêðåïëåííûå ôàéëû: <none>

MASTER'S PRORGAM IN ENERGY AND RESOURCES
We are currently seeking applicants for admission to our international
master's program
ENERGY and RESOURCES at the University of Utrecht in The Netherlands.

THE PROGRAM
Energy and Resources is a two-year program offered by the Copernicus
Institute for
Sustainable Development and Innovation. The focus of the programme is on
SUSTAINABLE
ENERGY SUPPLY, ENERGY SYSTEM ANALYSIS, ENERGY AND MATERIAL DEMAND EFFICIENCY
and
ENERGY POLICY. The program offers a varied combination of lectures,
assignments,
case studies, excursions, multidisciplinary and internationally orientated
research
projects and internships with external organizations.

FOR WHOM?
The master programme is intended for students that hold a bachelor degree in
natural or
environmental sciences, engineering or technology and that are interested in
solving
complex issues on energy, materials and climate by using an
interdisciplinary approach.

MORE INFORMATION
For more information about the content of the program, the course outline,
entrance
requirements and admission procedures please visit our website:

			<http://www.copernicus.uu.nl/master>

PLEASE FORWARD
We would appreciate if you could forward this information to your students,
colleagues
or others who could be interested in the master's program ENERGY and
RESOURCES.

Best regards,

Martijn Rietbergen
Co-ordinator track Energy and Resources
Master Programme Sustainable Development
Copernicus Institute for Sustainable Development and Innovation
Department of Science, Technology and Society
Heidelberglaan 2
3584 CS Utrecht
The Netherlands
Tel: +31-30-2537621