[fyeg_gen-l] Fwd: NATO internship Apols for X-posting

csillag at zofi.hu csillag at zofi.hu
Mon Jan 24 15:29:10 CET 2005

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:50:17 +0100 (CET), markus petz
<councillortothewise at yahoo.de> wrote:

Guys/Gals

I am taking too many little green pills or is this a NATO internship
I'm really becoming confused what this list is about?
If I posted this on the ZöFi list or any other green list in Hungary they
would stone me (and that's the least)
ciao
gábor