[fyeg_gen-l] WANTED: English girl

Karl Bär karlbaer at swissinfo.org
Sun Jan 23 16:47:28 CET 2005

Servus!

As one of the prep-team members left the prep-team for the rural exchange,
that is going to take place in Bavaria 12th of March till 19th of March,
just two weeks in before of the prep-team meeting (4-6.2.2005), we need
a new one.

Actually this prep-team member has to be a girl from the UK.

So if you are female and from the UK, and interessted in spreading he green
movement out from university cities to rural areas, please contact me.

The projekt also is very interessting, as it will be the first bilingual
FYEG project. Therefore I would prefer somebody who knows german, but still
I need a new english girl within one week and ask anybody to contact me
who thinks she can help us.

Please forward this mail to other interessted people and to mailing lists
in the UK.

Thanks,
Karl

Your Site for Swiss Maps: http://www.swissinfo-geo.org/