[fyeg_gen-l] Doing Business in the Enlarged European Union

markus petz councillortothewise at yahoo.de
Thu Jan 20 16:42:18 CET 2005

I have been getting a few repsonses on the recently
posted neo-liberal learning conferences. Which measn
quite a few of you are ointersted. Can I suggest that
2 things hapen:

1. Pick up the threads on the discussion on the Forum
and share your wisdom

2. Join the Peopel to People mailing list and
participate in teh EU Japan Trilateral Realtionships
Businesses, NGOs and COmmunities project where we will
talk very much aboutthese things

Markus Petz

I agree we should definitely provide alternatives to a
GA that is all about making money. I think we can be
inspired by a group such as Baraca in Cyprus that does
not compromise what they want to do on their own
events.

Markus

=====