[fyeg_gen-l] letter of candidacy

Ska Keller tique007 at web.de
Wed Jan 19 16:36:44 CET 2005

Dear member organisations and activists!

At the next General Assembly in March in Barcelona (Spain) a new EC is going to be elected. Erenst Urtasun from Catalonia and I, Ska Keller from Germany want to apply for the positions of the male and female spokespersons. Please find enclosed our letter of candidacy.

We hope for your support and are looking forward to see you at the GA!
We're happy about your questions and comments

All best wishes!
Ernest eurtasun at ic-v.org and Ska ska at fyeg.org