[fyeg_gen-l] Call for candidates for the new EC!

Ska Keller tique007 at web.de
Mon Jan 17 23:02:16 CET 2005

Dear friends!

I would like to remind you that the deadline for those EC candidates who
want to ask for financial support from FYEG is 19th of february. For details
please check the call for candidates that was sent to this list on january
4th. If you didn't receive the call please contact me.
For any questions concerning your candidature don't hesitate to contact any
of the current EC members (adress: firstname at fyeg.org)

With best regards
Ska