[fyeg_gen-l] Summer Photo Album now online!!

Dorien Keizer dorienkeizer at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 17:22:40 CET 2005

Hi dear people,

after many hours of hard work the very special edition of FYEGs magazine the
Ecosprinter, known as the Summer Photo Album of 2004 can now be found on the
website of FYEG (www.fyeg.org). It consists of pictures of meetings and
other gatherings of Young Greens and some information about those meetings.
As summer isn't a season but a feeling, they stretch from the end of April
to October.

I hope you'll enjoy it and will be so helpful as to send me lots of pictures
again this year (picture at fyeg.org) so that I'll be able to make a photo
album of this entire year next time.

Hope to meet you somewhere in Europe this year or in future!

Greetings from the Netherlands,

Dorien Keizer
picture editor of the Ecosprinter

When I look at the stars at night