[fyeg_gen-l] Fw: [youth4susdev] job ops

Jan Van Eemeren jan.van.eemeren at telenet.be
Tue Jan 11 12:18:35 CET 2005

Clear Day
----- Original Message -----
From: H.E. Ritz Lee
To: aip hre ; aip campaigners ; hryan ; fish talk ; fbc phils. ; youth4susdev at yahoogroups.com ; pinoysusdev at yahoogroups.com ; hryan_officers04 at yahoogroups.com ; alg_groups at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 10:55 AM
Subject: [youth4susdev] job ops

sorry for cross posting you might know someone interested:

hi,

this is an official though informal announcement and am hoping that you could help us find someone who is willing to work in tk as writer for 6 months.  we wish to publish some of our metalegal success stories and we badly need this person asap.  for further details and applications, pls feel free to send it to tanggol at tanggol.org or ritzlee at tanggol.org

pls spread this good tidings (bear in mind, information is a basic human rights), and this may certainly help as we intend to increase our country's employment rate.  thank you and accept our warmest regards.

H.E. Ritz Lee
Ritz Lee B. Santos III
Community Coordinator
Tanggol Kalikasan
+63 917 8254520
ritzlee at tanggol.org

ENVIRONMENTAL RIGHTS IS HUMAN RIGHTS
ALL HUMAN RIGHTS FOR ALL

get up, stand up, stand up for your right
get up, stand up, don't give up the fight
get up, stand up, life is your right
don't give up the fight