[fyeg_gen-l] Fwd: Re: Happy New Year 2005 from Jordan Youth Exchange

Markus Petz markus at fyeg.org
Tue Jan 4 08:06:31 CET 2005

----- Original message -----
From: "JYEG - Office" <jordanyouthexchange at yahoo.com>
To: e_alfugaha at yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 14:17:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Happy  New Year 2005

Dear Friends, Partners,
Thank you for your Kind words in the New year we
Wishing you Merry Charismas & Happy new year.

JORDAN YouthExchange is non-profit, non-governmental,
non-political organization located in Madaba, JORDAN.

The main Aim of JYE is to facilitate international
exchange for young people promoting youth initiative
in improving society and  to facilitate the
integration of young people into society and
encouraging their spirit of initiative that goes to
increasing youth participation in both local community
and society in general.
The participation in our activities gets the chance of
a positive and varied personal development. We are
looking to increase the Jordanian Youth participation
in the international events, which could provide them
diversity of life styles cultures and power them by
creativity.
Our target group is all Jordanian youth. Mainly the
youngsters are from (15-25 year old, both Male &
Female). Their background is different, varies from
poor youngsters from countryside to students of the
very best University in Jordan.

Please let us Know if their is any EVS project in
Europe could host our Volunteers from JORDAN, It's our
priority now.

Kind Regards
JORDAN YouthExchange group.
jordanyouthexchange at yahoo.com

--- Ghada Gamil <gamil_ghada at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> One year is coming fast to an end and a new one is
> starting, the perfect time to wish you all
> happiness, success and hoping 2005 will be a year
> filled with derams come true and wishes turned to
> realities......Happy new year
>
> Ghada Gamil

>  Send a seasonal email greeting and help others. Do
good.

=====
JORDAN YouthExchange group.

Tel. +962 77 771542