[fyeg_gen-l] [prepteam_p2p] Asia Pacific Greens Kyoto Meeting

markus petz councillortothewise at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 25 14:06:52 CET 2005

All read below my letter for FYI from Sumiko

Hey Sumiko thats really great that we now have an
APYGN (Asia Pacific Young Greens Network) so we can
partener with you in Europe!!!

Please do tell us more for Ecosprinter. Although I
will not be editor in chief anymore I am sure the
Ecosprinter board will be very happy to read about
this and putr it in the magazine.

Currently in Egypt and have met some Syrians who are
very interested in working more globaly so perhaps
sometime Asian Young Greens may reach even further!!

take care from Cairo

markus

 --- sumiko_iwasaki <sumiko0701 at nifty.com> schrieb:

---------------------------------

Hi everyone,

Asia Pacific Greenss Kyoto Meeting (11-13 Feb, Kyoto)
 was very successful!
Asia Pacific Greens Network formally started, and
in youth activities, we had a Young Greens Workshop
with speakers from Australia, Pakistan, Philippines,
Nepal and Korea. There were many other participants
from Mexico, US, Mongolia, India, NZ....and Japan.

Asia Pacific Young Greens Network (APYGN) was created,
it's just a ML, but we are going to exchange info,
raising some possible joint projects, and support
activities in other countries and regions.
Eventually we would invite Europeans..!

I will tell you more about it after I finih exams.
(I will have more time after 28 Feb, Spring break in
March)

Markus, shall I write some article about Young Greens
Workshop in Asia Pacific Kyoto Meeting?

Sumiko

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor  ADVERTISEMENT

Terms of Service.