[fyeg_gen-l] CDN Ukraine Conference: Call for prep team

Aleksandar Jovanovic aleksandar at zeleni.org.yu
Thu Feb 24 14:00:27 CET 2005

Dear friends,

Due to some problems with e list we are not able to send you application and call attached so please visit the web site and download them from there.

Call for participants to the Conference will be sent out on Monday 28th of February.

Best regards,
Aleksandar Jovanovic
CDN Executive Committee

www.cdnee.org