[fyeg_gen-l] CDN Ukraine Conference: Call for prep team

Aleksandar Jovanovic aleksandar at zeleni.org.yu
Thu Feb 24 13:57:06 CET 2005

Dear green friends,
CDN - Cooperation and Development Network Eastern Europe is announcing a call for the prep team members for the Conference "What have YOU got to say?"
..Promoting Active Citizenship in post-communist countries through the Activities of Local and International Youth Organisations.

Conference will take place in Kiev, Ukraine from 8th to 15th of May 2005 and will be hosted by the our member organisation Ukraine Young Greens.

We have just had a very successful prep visit to Ukraine and it seems that this event could be a great success. But in order to organise it well international prep team of motivated green people is needed.

Since we are running a but behind original schedule - this call for prep team is opened only until Sunday 6th of March! So, if you feel motivated and would like to be part of the team send us your application to office at cdnee.org BEFORE 6.March 2005!

At our web site www.cdnee.org you will find the Call for prep team members with the project general description and the application form.

Best regards,

Aleksandar Jovanovic

CDN Executive Committee

www.cdnee.org

p.s. This conference is at present supported financially by Council of Europe Youth Foundation and Green Forum, Sweden