[fyeg_gen-l] Project Money finder Fwd: [sustainable_solidarity] Fw: European initiative for Democracy and Human Rights

markus petz councillortothewise at yahoo.de
Tue Feb 8 16:36:06 CET 2005

http://europa.eu.int/comm/europeaid/cgi/frame12.pl

looks quite interesting for finding moneys for running
projects esp the Indigineous Peoples one that is
mentioned below in the email from Dante.

Let me know if you have any luck with these.

markus petz

 --- Dante-Gabryell Monson <dante.monson at gmail.com>
schrieb:
> An: mdg_youth at yahoogroups.com,
> sustainable_solidarity at yahoogroups.com
> Von: Dante-Gabryell Monson <dante.monson at gmail.com>
> Datum: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:08:33 +0100
> Betreff: [sustainable_solidarity] Fw: European
> initiative for Democracy and Human Rights

-Europe Aid- Call for Proposals in the Framework of
Democracy and Human Rights

More below