[fyeg_gen-l] [yg-cttee-regions] Anti-Homophobia in Music Campaign Successful in UK

Markus Petz markus at fyeg.org
Mon Feb 7 14:46:18 CET 2005

Hey that's fantastic news!

Can you do a report for Ecosprinter. Sadly such homophobia is not
confined to the UK. that a Green Party member Peter Tatchel achieved
this is useful for actually motivating soem Green Parties that are not
so liberal well not so forthright in defending feedom of sexuality to
move in the same direction.

You caould of course still do a website but reporting on teh success of
teh campaign rather than motivating people against soemthing.

Anyway congratulations - there are plenty more campaign ideas. For
example the Human Traffiking Campaign you are working on could have soem
useful lionks with teh www.gendertrouble.org website that has littl in
English and IO am sure Aude woudl assist you in covering soem of teh
issues conencted with this.

Markus Petz