[fyeg_gen-l] Fwd: FYEG membership application

suzanne dunne suzanne.dunne at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 18:50:08 CET 2005

Dear Green Friends,

My name is Sue Dunne. I am the Member Organisation (MO) Coordinator of
FYEG. It's the end of the Summer and yes, we are planning FYEG's
Spring General Assembly. We have already sent a call out for member
organisations willing to host our GA and it has been decided that the
GA will be held in Poznan in Poland, and now it is time to remind
everyone that FYEG would like to invite organizations to either apply
to become a candidate member, or if already a candidate member, to
apply for full membership of our green family.

If your organisation would like to apply to become a member of FYEG
here is what you will need to do:
1. Firstly, you will need to contact me, the MO coordinator to
register your organisation's interest. You can contact me by emailing
me at sue at fyeg.org as soon as is possible, and I will inform you of
the requirements we have of organisations in order to become a member.
a. Requirements include sending us general information about your
organisation such as when it was founded, what type of organisation it
is, a copy of your organisation's current statutes, how many members
are there in your organisation and an idea of the general budget
available to your organisation and where this funding comes from.
b. You will have to send a representative from your organisation to
FYEG's general assembly in Spring.
2. If your organization is already a candidate member and would be
interested in becoming a full member, your organization will,
according to the statutes of FYEG, need to be visited by one of our
board members before FYEG's next general assembly in Spring. (This
does not apply to those organizations applying for the first time and
applying for candidate membership).

FYEG always looks forward to hearing from new applicants so if your
organization have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me. I
am very willing to help with your application in any way I can!

Green greetings to you all and hope to be hearing from you soon,

Sue Dunne
MO Coordinator FYEG (your friendly Green organization)!
sue at fyeg.org
www.fyeg.org