[fyeg_gen-l] Jóvenes Verdes

Florent Marcellesi fmarcellesi at no-log.org
Thu Dec 1 13:15:33 CET 2005

Hi there!

We are very pleased to announce you the birth of Jóvenes Verdes, the
spanish young greens. This week-end took place our first general
assembly in Granada (Andalusía) where young greens from all Spain
took part in rich and very interesant debates about the future of the
ecology and the young green movement.

We hope that we'll join the FYEG soon!

For further informations on Jóvenes Verdes, check our website (in
construction): www.jovenesverdes.org

or contact me: florent at jovenesverdes.org

green greetings from Spain,

Florent
Jóvenes Verdes' secretary and european delegate

PS: thank you very much to the FYEG's executive comitee (Ernest, Ska,
Jacopo) for their support, help and disponibility as well as Joves
d'Esquerra Verda for their support.