[fyeg_gen-l] 1st December! Fight against AIDS! Luttez contre le SIDA!

Boyan GRIGOROV boyan78 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 12:53:17 CET 2005

Hi All!
Jan, the site you have just forwarded into the general
list is nonsense. Illusion. Irresponsibility!

And I hope not many people will see it because the
information it contains is scientiffically incorrect!
Where are the citations? Who are the sponsors of that
site? Why did you send it in the general list? Because
you believe the information inside or because you find
it funny?

I say that with all my responsibility of a scientist
who is working with HIV-1!

should you get infected to realize the effect of HIV
and AIDS?
The problem is not funny indeed. I know that it is
hard to imagine that in some South African countries
more than 30-40% of the population is HIV positive!
But that is the reality.

Greetins,
Boyan

--- Jan Van Eemeren <jan.van.eemeren at telenet.be>