[fyeg_gen-l] voluntary service - Euro-Med

Natalie Debono ndebono at onvol.net
Sat Aug 20 09:44:57 CEST 2005

The Euro-Mediterranean Youth Platform aims at creating a network of all
those involved in the youth sector in Europe and the Mediterranean.  We
provide various networking facilities such as assistance in finding
partners, financing of international projects, a Magazine in three
languages, a FORUM for discussion, and profiles on the situation of
young people in each country.  You are welcome to visit our web-site
<http://www.euromedp.org/>  .

You are also invited to join this growing family.  This is the best way
to receive updates and invitations to our activities.  It also allows
people to find you when they are looking for partners for their
projects. Joining is quite simple, takes less than a minute and there is
no membership fee. It can be done directly from the 'Join'
<http://www.euromedp.org/en/join.asp>  section of the web site.

A lot of organisations looking for volunteers for their projects usually
announce it in the  <http://www.euromedp.org/forum> FORUM, also on our
site.  Feel free to visit it regularly and contact the organisers
directly.

You can also set up a topic with your request in the
<http://www.euromedp.org/forum> FORUM so that visitors can learn about
it and get in touch with you directly.  This is quite popular.  Give it
an attractive title and put your contact details. Do not forget to
return to check messages people leave about it.

I hope you find this information useful.

Yours,

Giovanni Buttigieg
Director
Euro-Mediterranean Youth Platform