[fyeg_gen-l] CDN: Call for project proposals 2006

Aleksandar Jovanovic aleksandar at cdnee.org
Fri Aug 19 14:40:29 CEST 2005

Belgrade, 19. August 2005

Dear green friends,

CDN - Cooperation and Development Network Eastern Europe is announcing a call for proposals for projects 2006 that our network is going to support.

Every year CDN is organising number of international meetings (seminars, study sessions, summer camps, publications, exchanges) and in 2006 we would like to continue with supporting our member and partner organisations in their international work. So, if your organisation has an idea about the event and/or would like to host this event please fill in the attached Project application form and send it back to our office (office at cdnee.org) BEFORE 12th of September 2005. Before filling in the application please read the attached document Role of local organisers which is formulating the tasks and responsibilities of the organisation that aims to host an event.

The Executive Committee of CDN will have the next meeting from 15. - 18. of September in Belgrade where your proposal will be evaluated and decision will be made. If your project receives support from CDN EC with the network of our funding partners (Green Forum, Sweden, Council of Europe, European Youth Foundation, German Ministry of Foreign Affairs, etc.) we will do our best to make sure that your project ideas receives sufficient amount of financial support in order to be realised. As well it is our role to support you with technical and organisational support from our office and the EC.

On behalf of CDN Executive Committee,

Aleksandar Jovanovic
CDN Office
Projects coordinator

CDN - Cooperation and Development Network Eastern Europe

Permanent Address:
(for mailing)
Ljubinke Bobic 21
11070 Novi Beograd