[fyeg_gen-l] summer meeting of Chiche ! 1-4 September

Aude Vidal aude at chicheweb.org
Mon Aug 15 19:57:34 CEST 2005

Hello.

South-West France will host the summer meeting of Chiche !
eco-alternative youth from thursday 1st to sunday 4th of September. We
will meet in the eco-village of Boussac Castle, three kilometers from
the train station of Port-Sainte-Marie (Lot-et-Garonne).

The meeting will start with a debate on alternative forms of activism in
a Bordeaux cinema after the viewing of The Yes Men. We will have the
occasion to meet a large public, making them discover the variety and
fun of our ways of action.

We will then have four days of debating, sharing and inventing.

A meeting with Simon Charbonneau, who teaches environment law in
Bordeaux university, on décroissance (ungrowth for a post-development
society) and with Jean Zin, member of the green magazine EcoRev’, on
work, employment and income. Workshops with the inhabitants of the
eco-village on organic farming, water use and green food. Green
lifestyle : nature, organic food, non-hierarchical decision-making.

The summer meeting is the occasion to take decisions for the next year
concerning the life of our organisation, but it is as well open to
new-comers and friends. Feel free to join and to call Aude at +33 666
370 466 or e-mail bordeaux at chicheweb.org.

Green regards,
L’équipe du “banquet” 2005