[fyeg_gen-l] CALL for partners Fyeg WINTERCAMP in Austria

FYEG FYEG at europarl.eu.int
Mon Aug 1 17:53:03 CEST 2005

Dear friends,

in februari 2006 FYEG will together with the Styrian Young Greens
organise a wintercamp in Austria.

The topic will be: EUROPEAN UNION AFTER THE CONSTITUTION: FUTURE OF THE
EU.

It will be organised as an action 1 of the Youth programm with the
deadline of 1st of september 2006.

Therefore we call for partners in this exchange. Every partner
organisation should provide 3-4 participants and one group leader. The
exchange will work on political questions on how we see the European
Union in twenty years. Off course, some of the proposals will be
discussed also at the General Assembly a few months later. So that's why
it is very important to have as much member organisations present at the
wintercamp.
The wintercamp will discuss important issues such as the future of
europe, but will also be fun with some eco-skiing, snow-shoe walking and
the cultural heritage of austria: Rodeln!

DEADLINE for application as a partner is 15th of august!

Please send me an email if you would like to have more information. I
will then send you the application form.

>From the following countries i had already some interest:

Belgium
Bulgaria
Catalonia
Ireland
Netherlands
Malta
Cyprus
Germany
Switzerland

please let me know if you are still interested!

greetings from your project coordinator, arend at fyeg.org
<mailto:arend at fyeg.org>

Arend Hamstra
+31624747546