[fyeg_gen-l] Urgent call for participants for conference in Ukraine

Ilze Jece ijece at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 22:40:44 CEST 2005

Dear friends,

CDN - Cooperation and Development Network Eastern Europe is announcing a second  call for the participants of the Conference "What have YOU got to say?" (Promoting Active Citizenship in post-communist countries through the Activities of Local and International Youth Organisations).
Conference will take place in Kiev, Ukraine from 8th to 15th of May 2005 and will be hosted by the our member organisation Ukraine Young Greens. We have had a very successful prep visit to Ukraine and it seems that this event could be a great success.

As some of participants quitted from the participation in the conference, we still have some places available. If you would be interested to participate send your application form right away to ijece at yahoo.com

CDN will cover at this conference 70% of your travel expenses, up to maximum sum of 225 euro. In order to be reimbursed you need to present all of the tickets (or copies there of) so please ask for receipts for every cost related to your travelling. Without receipt we are not able to reimburse your cost. Participation fee for this event will be 25 euro and will be deducted from your travel expenses. This fee covers 6 nights hotel accommodations, use of hotel facility dedicated to conference, 3 meals a day and directly related costs of the conference.

You can find application form on the webpage www.cdnee.org

Looking foward to see you in Kiev,
The prep team

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

http://mail.yahoo.com