[fyeg_gen-l] Euromed working group

Ska Keller tique007 at web.de
Fri Apr 22 16:18:40 CEST 2005

Dear friends!

This year, FYEG ahd it's first Euromed activity with partners from several northern african countries. Out of this acivity, a lot of new project ideas developed that are in the stage of realisation. Since the Euromed topic found more and more interested people, FYEG decided to set up a working group on issues concerning the Mediterranean region.
This working group should help on building expert knowledge about the topic, help with policy finding and supporting the connected projects. The group will work with mailing lists, wiki, forum and phone conferences if necessary. The next topics to focus on could be the Mediterranean Social Forum and refugees that try to cross the sea. The topics will be chosen by the members of the working group. Everybody who is interested can participate.

We hope that with this working group, we can increase our expertise, improve the coming activities and keep updates about the topic!
Please find more information in the attachment.
If you want to take part, please send an e.mail to ska at fyeg.org

All best wishes!
Ska