[fyeg_gen-l] August seminar in Strasbourg

Adrien Saumier adrien.saumier at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 17:28:08 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I just want to say the choice of the topic for the august seminar in
Strasbourg is a good choice.

I just wonder if after the islamic religion we could discuss about
other religions. After all, it would be normal to screen every
religion.

My proposals are :

- Another seminar in Chartres or Vatican to speak about links between
catholic and non-catholic youth, to gain knowledge about Europe and
catholic religion, to strengthen the links between FYEG and NGOs in
catholic countries (what about South America?).

- A seminar again, in Tel Aviv or Warsaw, to speak about links between
jew and non-jew youth, to gain knowledge about Europe and jewish
religion, to strengthen the links between FYEG and NGOs in jewish
countries (what about an NGO next to the Wall?).

- A seminar wherever you want, to speak about links between buddhist
and non-buddhist youth, to gain knowledge about Europe and buddhist
religion, to strengthen the links between FYEG and NGOs in buddhit
countries (in Japan or Tibet, why not?).

I guess it could be useful to organize a seminar about agnosticism and
atheism, to speak about links between atheist and non-atheist youth,
to gain knowledge about Europe and atheism, to strengthen the links
between FYEG and NGOs in atheist countries (in fact o don't know one).

What do you think about?

--
Adrien Saumier
http://nekeme.net .::. Promouvoir le libre ludique