[fyeg_gen-l] CDN Summer Camp Romania - Call for the prep team

Aleksandar Jovanovic aleksandar at cdnee.org
Sun Apr 10 23:48:29 CEST 2005

Dear green friends,
CDN - Cooperation and Development Network Eastern Europe is announcing a call for the prep team members for the Summer Camp "Empowering young people to help prevent human trafficking in Eastern Europe".

Summer Camp will take place in Constantia, Romania from  to 22nd to 28th of August 2005 and will be hosted by the our member organisation Romanian Young Greens.

In order to organise this event well international prep team of motivated green people is needed. So, if you feel motivated and would like to be part of the team send us your application to claudia at cdnee.org BEFORE 15.May 2005!

At our web site www.cdnee.org you will find the Call for prep team members with the project general description and the application form (attached here) as well. Call for the participants will follow soon.

Best regards,

Aleksandar Jovanovic

CDN Executive Committee

www.cdnee.org

p.s. This event is supported financially by Council of Europe Youth Foundation and Green Forum, Sweden