[fyeg_gen-l] A very good website http://youthxchange.e-meta.net/

Miren Maialen Samper mirenmaialen at pop.com.br
Sun Apr 10 17:06:33 CEST 2005

-----------
Dear Pamela,

here Isabella Marras from UNEP DTIE in Paris. We manage with UNESCO the UNEP/UNESCO
Youthxchange training kit ion sustainable lifestyles (www.youthxchange.net). The
project provides a very practical and fun educational approach on the
implementation of sustainable development in day to day life. It is translated in
about 13 languages so far and the testing we had with teachers has proved a real
success! Youthxchange is also integrated as a tool in the DESD.

I attach for your interest some information about the project. We are waiting for a
full launch that the website is totally completed (the test and play room is still
empty you will see).

My boss Bas de Leeuw will attend CSD he could come to the education caucus meeting
but I cannot find any information on it or any agenda for the meeting on the CSD
site. Can you please help me with that?  Where can if find more information on the
education caucus?

thanks and sorry for my ignorance

best

Isabella Marras