[fyeg_gen-l] Announcement: CDN 2nd Network Metting

Aleksandar Jovanovic aleksandar at cdnee.org
Mon Apr 4 13:21:58 CEST 2005

Dear friends, members, partners,
CDN is happy to announce that second CDN Council meeting of the Network (General Assembly) will take place from 27th to 29th of May 2005 in Macedonia.

We are going to discuss our organisational documents (statutes and program) as well as decide on the future strategy activity plan, new members and new executive committee. Detailed agenda and more detailed information about the event will be sent out next week.

We would like to ask CDN member organisations and organisations that are aiming to apply for membership (non-EU countries) and partnership (EU-countries) to contact me so we get the idea of how many people would like to join our council meeting.

Best regards,
Aleksandar Jovanovic
CDN EC member