[fyeg_gen-l] REMINDER-CDN Ukraine Conference: Call for PARTICIPANTS, deadline 10.04.

Aleksandar Jovanovic aleksandar at cdnee.org
Fri Apr 1 19:09:09 CEST 2005

Dear friends,
I would like to remind you that deadline for applications for participants for CDN conference in Ukraine is on 10. April!

We did not so far received enough applications and we are sorry that the interest is not that high...

This conference has a very interesting topic and aims to bring people from all over Europe in order to share knowledge on activism and voluntary work. As well Ukraine is very interesting country that have just 3 month ago changed the president and is trying to start transition process into democratic society. Ukraine Greens are the strongest and largest green party in Eastern Europe and I am sure we can all learn a lot from them.

Hope I gave you a bit more motive to join in :) Once again CALL IS OPEN FOR ALL EUROPEAN COUNTRIES and DEADLINE IS 10. APRIL.

Aleksandar

Dear green friends,
CDN - Cooperation and Development Network Eastern Europe is announcing a call for participants for the Conference "What have YOU got to say?"
..Promoting Active Citizenship in post-communist countries through the Activities of Local and International Youth Organisations.

Conference will take place in Kiev, Ukraine from 8th to 15th of May 2005 and will be hosted by the our member organisation Ukraine Young Greens.

This call for participants is opened only until 10th of April 2005 ! So, if you feel motivated and would like to be part of the team send us your application to office at cdnee.org BEFORE 10. April 2005!

At our web site www.cdnee.org you will find the Call for participants with the project general description and the application form. As well these documents are attached.

Best regards,

Aleksandar Jovanovic

CDN Executive Committee

www.cdnee.org

p.s. This conference is at present supported financially by Council of Europe Youth Foundation and Green Forum, Sweden