[fyeg_gen-l] NEWS: FYEG International Forest Week

Aleksandar Jovanovic aleksandar at zeleni.org.yu
Fri Apr 1 18:45:25 CEST 2005

MessageHej there,
Green Youth, Serbia have decided on the meeting of our board to do local actions during the forest week. We had your proposal in mind and actions ZOfi will take in Budapest and come with our agenda for the week.

22.04. Cleaning of the forest
We will go to the forest near Belgrade. We will parallel have a photo shoot before, during and after in order to have good images for the gallery. Also we will collect things that are not belonging in the forest.

25.26.27.04. Street action
Street exhibition of the photos from the forest cleaning day and exhibition of things that are not belonging in the forest. As well we will have leaves-art exhibition done by our artist friend and we aim to invite children from the school for children with speaking or hearing difficulties (that we have good contact with from previous actions) to take part in leaves-art creation workshop. We will produce flyers that are stressing the value of the forests and reasons and ways to keep forest clean and protected. I don't know how it is with FYEG material but we can also use t shirts, stickers etc. from Forest Week campaign if there are some for us.

28.29. 04. Green Party
We will organise "Tree huggers" party at Belgrade students club. We aim get people together that are green to join in our organisation, have good time and also fundraise a bit for our organisation.

So this is what we are planning to do. I sent this e mail to Maja but I forgot she is not any more responsible for this. Probably next Wednesday in Belgrade we will have a meeting to start with preparations.

Cheers
Alex