[fyeg_gen-l] All of us can benefit from training and advice here

Markus Petz markus at fyeg.org
Tue Nov 30 12:45:32 CET 2004

We are all Youth Workers {or Youth Leaders was the old term) if we are
working with those aged 16-26. SO most of us would find useful tips by
checking out our own National Youth Agencies

for example the UK

http://www.nya.org.uk/

and also finding out about the appropriate Union, for example the
Community and Youth Worker Union is free to join as a student and under
a tenner if a volunteer. It offers training and legal advice and is well
recommended.

http://www.cywu.org.uk/index.shtml

thanks

Markus Petz