[fyeg_gen-l] International Youth Development Agency : Mailing List

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 02:40:58 CET 2004

Dear Friends,

I'd like to recommend the following ( moderated ) mailinglist

International Youth Development Agency:

This list counts about 850 youth workers ( ... and growing )

I think it can potentially be a usefull list to advertise our work and
organisations and connect with other organisations and youth workers.

All the best,

Dante.

PS: and offcourse, I invite anyone interested to join the mailinglist
set after the fyeg sustainable solidarity meeting

and eventually the following ( non-moderated ) new greens
international mailinglist