[fyeg_gen-l] motions adopted

F A B I O C C H I:: eco_fabiocchi at tin.it
Mon Nov 29 15:15:08 CET 2004

These three. Were they all adopted?

-on EGP Commission for Foreign Affairs
-on individual supportership to the European Green Party
-on the Future of the European Greens

P.S. the media coverage on the Council was very low... I think the next councils should be broadcast live via web (as happened in Rome)... If the media don't speak about the Greens, the Greens should use their own media to speak themselves... how can we have a European Party without a media framework ???
Fabio Quattrocchi
fabiokuloj at gmail.com
http://fabiocchi.blog.tiscali.it
http://ecquologia.it/sito/pag89.map