[fyeg_gen-l] ACT for Ukraina

Dr. Lucille Ryan O'Shea lucille at drlucille.net
Mon Nov 29 14:51:33 CET 2004

I made this suggestion on FRiday, after the Emergency motion was passed, but
no one I spoke to either knew where the embassy was, nor where there would
be time in the schedule, I suggested after the tree planting for Ingrid. It
was not for lack of trying.
However, the project should not be let drop.
I think the Greens should do this in all places where there is a Ukrainian
Embassy.
Markus???
all the best,
Lucille
Dr.Lucille Ryan O'Shea
Ballintleva
Clogher,Westport
Mayo ROI
this email has passed through the latest Norton Antivirus software.
tel:353 98 27730
mobile:353 87 237 7321