[fyeg_gen-l] E-lists of the Greens-EFA

F A B I O C C H I:: eco_fabiocchi at tin.it
Mon Nov 22 13:10:44 CET 2004

Dear Simo, I have been subscribed to those newsletters for years and
unfortunately they are poorly used. For example it is not true that they
send the press releases as soon as they are released. Anyway, those who want
to receive them can subscribe to my press review newsletter by sending an
empty email to green-press-review-subscribe at yahoogroups.com and replying to
the confirmation message... or via web
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/green-press-review
Fabio Quattrocchi