[fyeg_gen-l] E-lists of the Greens-EFA

Simo Salmela ssalmela at cc.jyu.fi
Mon Nov 22 12:39:31 CET 2004

Hi everyone,

if you want to know more about the work of the Greens-EFA EP group, you
can subscribe to the following lists.

- - -
Information regarding the Mailing Lists:

General:

Join our weekly Mailing list. You will get news about the Greens |
European Free Alliance. What we do, what we did, and what we will do.

If you don't like Web-Frontends you can simply send a Mail with the
Subject "subscribe greensefa-general" to listmaster at lists.greens-efa.org

Press:

You will automatically get the press releases of the Greens/EFA as soon as
they are issued and will be kept informed about our press conferences.

If you don't like Web-Frontends you can simply send a Mail with the
Subject "subscribe greensefa-press" to listmaster at lists.greens-efa.org

Foreign Affairs:

You will receive every month the newsletter about the Green/EFA activities
in the field of foreign affairs.

If you don't like Web-Frontends you can simply send a Mail with the
Subject "subscribe greensefa-faffaires" to listmaster at lists.greens-efa.org

Or... you can subscribe to the lists at:

http://www.greens-efa.org/en/

Cheers,

Simo S.