[fyeg_gen-l] Re: [fyeg_ec-l] FW: Questionnaire : EFGP Dublin council, Working Group Same Sex Partnerships

markus councillortothewise at yahoo.de
Mon Nov 15 22:29:51 CET 2004

I can't do this here so I send it to the FYEG General list.
If you want to comment on aspects please send to

Ulrike Lunacek Austrian MP
I am sorry I do not have an email address for her. So please fwd them to Maarten in the office marked FAO Ulrike Lunacek re Gender Questionaire in the Subject line.

I would not have framed it quite this way as it avoids looking at "civil partnerships" which coudl include for example 3 brothers living in a farm house and woudl cover many of the same aspects without causing some people ethical problems

thanks
Markus Petz
.