[fyeg_gen-l] GA german young greens

Ska Keller tique007 at web.de
Mon Nov 15 16:08:35 CET 2004

merhaba,

this weekend, the 23rd general assembly of the german young greens took
place in Köln. about 350 young greens discussed in that GA the topic
"gender" in several workshops and speeches. We decided on a resolution on
gender issues and we also elected two new board members: the treasurer and
one of the further members (the positions had become vacant). Furthermore,
we decided on a few statutorial changes and discussed the last two years of
the governmental coalition of social democrats and greens. The next GA will
take place in spring 2005.
Those who read german will find more info at www.gruene-jugend.de

best wishes
ska