[fyeg_gen-l] Partner for a project with Moldova

Oksana . tut_oksana at rambler.ru
Wed Nov 10 14:22:49 CET 2004

Hi everybody!
We are an environmental organization from Moldova called
''Habitat''and we are looking for a partner youth organization from
Germany (situated in Berlin or Brandenburg or near) interested in a
project where youth groups give sollutions for solving environmental
problems. You can find more on the call for proposals on the following
link: frieden-fuer-europa.de
We thought about making a stageplay on the theme how destruction of
natural resources threaten peace. For more details you can send an
e-mail to the address: tut_oksana at rambler.ru  or
oxanatutunaru at yahoo.com
Have a nice day,
Oxana Tutunaru,