[fyeg_gen-l] Re: Organization death

SVEN AERTS aertssven at mac.com
Tue Nov 2 13:29:39 CET 2004

Dear M.,

> From: markus petz <councillortothewise at yahoo.de>
> Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 12:27:24 +0100 (CET)
> To: SVEN AERTS <aertssven at mac.com>
> Subject: Organization death
>
> I will keep building coz it is hard to destory 4 or 5
> regional independent Green thinking organizations. One
> big FYEG or YEE can easily suffer from Bourgoisie-rot
> or get-close-to-the-mother-party-compromise
> infsetation. We must be independanet and strong.

2 elections ago, 80-85% of all youngsters that were to vote for the 1st time
in their lives, voted for the Greens.
Now... We couldn't measure it anymore... It was below the fault margine: so
we dropped from 80-85% downto less than 3%.

You want to be strong ?

Start collaborating and at re-vive a world wide, regional and local
organisation that works - understand the role of your predecessors and use
them as consultants - and come with concrete proposals that make youngsters
earn money or save money and learn something.

Are you and how are you going to communicate to all youngsters in Europe,
that if they engage themselves in eco/nature youth organisation they can
nearly travel for free/participate in nearly free of charge
trainingscourses/interested holidays?

--
Sincerely Yours,
Former YEE-member,
 Email: aertssven at mac.com
 CHAT : ICQ UIN: 113835655 - YahooID: aertssven -
        AOL Instant Messenger Screen Name: aertssven1 -
        MSN Messenger Passport ID: sven_aerts at hotmail.com
 http://homepage.mac.com/aertssven