[fyeg_gen-l] Green World Press Review

F A B I O C C H I:: eco_fabiocchi at tin.it
Thu Jul 29 15:22:04 CEST 2004

Dear friends,
I have created a new newsletter for anyone interested in knowing what the Green Parties around the world do. Below you'll find an example. The reason why I created this newsletter is that I think it is very important for the World Green Movement to know what each of its member parties do and think, what the press says about them etc...
If you want to subscribe send an email to green-press-review-subscribe at yahoogroups.com and reply to the confirmation message you get. The Green World Press Review is archived at this website www.ecquologia.it/sito/pag706.map?action=all&field.joined.id=32532 (see also www.ecquologia.it/sito/pag706.map ) So if you don't subscribe, bookmark the website. (The site's server is quite down right now!)
If you think that some of your friends may be interested, tell them about this newsletter. Thank you.
**************
Fabio Quattrocchi
eco_fabiocchi at tin.it
www.ecquologia.it
http://fabiocchi.blog.tiscali.it

EU: Commission rejects Greens' criticism of 'undemocratic' GM authorisations
http://dbs.cordis.lu/cgi-bin/srchidadb?CALLER=NHP_EN_NEWS&ACTION=D&SESSION=&RCN=EN_RCN_ID:22374

Court annuls France's first gay marriage
Noel Mamère, the Green MP who conducted the ceremony as mayor of Bègles, was suspended from his post
http://www.guardian.co.uk/gayrights/story/0,12592,1270399,00.html

Australia: Green Sen. Bob Brown: Whose lies hurt more?
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,10273610%5E7583,00.html

German Support for Main Opposition Fell Since March, Poll Shows
The Greens scored an unchanged 13 percent in this week's survey
http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000100&sid=a2m_64gPQfKA&refer=germany

New Zealand: Green Party Laments Pot Spraying
http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/wire/sns-ap-poison-cannabis,0,1939037.story
http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/PA0407/S00454.htm

Australia: Deputy Prime Minister welcomes Greens debate
http://www.abc.net.au/rural/news/stories/s1164630.htm
Australia: Greens call for increased Murray flows
http://www.abc.net.au/rural/news/stories/s1163762.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rural/news/stories/s1162779.htm

French government to float plan for surcharge on high-pollution cars
http://www.enn.com/news/2004-07-23/s_26136.asp

Germany seeks to attract Indian techies
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/07/22/1090089254008.html

Cyprus: Greens clamour for an independent environmental body
http://www.cyprus-mail.com/news/main.php?id=15367&cat_id=1

*some links may require a free subscription