[fyeg_gen-l] 2nd AFRICA-EUROPE Training "Youth participation for Poverty Reduction".]

Markus Petz markus at fyeg.org
Wed Jul 28 17:56:52 CEST 2004

I have reefused thsi message as too big so either contact Simo or
preferably COE direct is you are interested.

Markus

Posting Held for Approval
From: ssalmela at cc.jyu.fi
Subject: [Fwd: 2nd AFRICA-EUROPE Training Course for Youth
Organisations: "Youth participation for Poverty Reduction".]
Reason: Message body is too big: 796403 bytes with a limit of 200 KB

Dear friends,

Please find enclosed the information and call for participants for the
2nd
AFRICA-EUROPE Training Course for Youth Organisations: "Youth
participation for Poverty Reduction", which will take place in Mollina,
Spain, on 8-15 October and is organised by the North-South Centre of the
Council of Europe.

Deadline applications: 23 August

Please send your applications to: nsc.youthandglobalisation at coe.int

Best regards,

Ana Felgueiras
Coordinator of the Policy and Youth Work Development Department UN &
Global Youth Cooperation Policy Officer

European Youth Forum
Rue Joseph II, 120
B-1000 Brussels
Tel: +32 2 286 94 26 ~ switchboard: +32 2 230 64 90
Fax: + 32 2 230 21 23
www.youthforum.org